Topic: Coenzyme Q10

CoQ10 (CoEnzyme Q10) or ubiquinone is essentially a vitamin or vitamin-like substance. A powerful antioxidant, CoQ10 assists in the body's battle against harmful free radicals that can lead to a variety of diseases and conditions including heart disease and cancer. CoQ10 is a micronutrient essential to all human life. It is a naturally occurring nutrient that works as a co-factor in the body

Re: Coenzyme Q10

You are correct - CoQ10 is an awesome supplement, especially if heart disease is in your family history or if you are suffering any memory loss or cancer.

An additional info.. By taking the time to protect your heart with supplements like Co Q10, you can help to restore your health. Eliminating the risk factors for heart disease and poor health, of course, are part of the solution as well. Just another trivia.. They said that the best heart support comes from supplement MX Co Q10 Forte, which is packed full of essential nutrients, including Coenzyme Q10 and Fish oils that provide essential fatty acids like Omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as EPA and DHA to provide the heart health benefits.

Resnick wrote:

CoQ10 (CoEnzyme Q10) or ubiquinone is essentially a vitamin or vitamin-like substance. A powerful antioxidant, CoQ10 assists in the body's battle against harmful free radicals that can lead to a variety of diseases and conditions including heart disease and cancer. CoQ10 is a micronutrient essential to all human life. It is a naturally occurring nutrient that works as a co-factor in the body

I was just googling "suppliments for tooth health" and read a dentist say that CoQ10 is good for keeping your teeth strong... Does anyone agree with this or know if it is true. I'm not that worried about my heart, but I'd like my teeth to be better.

GoingFor99, I remember many years back when CoQ10 came into the news front that the dental association/dentist were complaining that they would be put out of business if this vitamin became really popular.  If I remember correctly it almost did away with plaque and aided in the elimination of periodontal disease.

PatB

CoQ10 is a wonderful supplement for many things. I don't see how you could go wrong adding this to your vitamin regimen. I recall the benefits of gum health, also, PatB.