Topic: Do you like drinking wine?

Many people think that alcoholic beverage is bad for health. Actually, it's not right. Wine is an exception. It is beneficial to health care. First, the tannins in wine tastes slightly astringent and it can promote appetite. It contains many essential nutrients for human bodies such as sugar, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. For the weak, wine drinking is good for health recovery from illness.
Besides, is is also a good fitness. Wine can be directly absorbed by human bodies within 4 hours after drinking. It means that there is no time for it transform into calorie which will not would not put on weight. Those who like to drink alcoholic beverage would not concern on weight growth since they have a good choice, that is wine.

Re: Do you like drinking wine?

I agree with you. The dark red wines are loaded with nutrients.

This has always been a great news for a wine enthusiast like me, this will definitely does good for your body with all the antioxidants and nutrients in it. Plus, it's delicious! A good choice for those ladies who wants to have a little drinking sessions, but doesn't want to gain that extra fat or ruin the skin. But as usual, moderation will still play an important part in keeping you healthy and sexy. wink

For those who wants to know more about wines, you can check out Gary Vaynerchuk's wine blogs. He's recently gaining popularity from his program named Wine Library Television, where he discusses stuffs about different wines. Check this article to know more about this guy: Blogging at the Wine Library. It'd be wonderful if a lot of people will come to love this delicious and healthful drink. Cheers!

Thanks for the post,

Swanson Vitamins

Last edited by antishaz (09-08-2011 5:21 am)

Yes, cheers!

emily00 wrote:

Many people think that alcoholic beverage is bad for health. Actually, it's not right. Wine is an exception. It is beneficial to health care. First, the tannins in wine tastes slightly astringent and it can promote appetite. It contains many essential nutrients for human bodies such as sugar, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. For the weak, wine drinking is good for health recovery from illness.
Besides, is is also a good fitness. Wine can be directly absorbed by human bodies within 4 hours after drinking. It means that there is no time for it transform into calorie which will not would not put on weight. Those who like to drink alcoholic beverage would not concern on weight growth since they have a good choice, that is wine.

I agree that red wine has some health benefits, but I'm not sure if I agree on the ones you state. The key is moderation though! One glass a day is good, but a bottle a day isn't. smile
I've also read that a beer a day may be good for you.
I just wish they'd say that about ice cream!

LOL - everything in moderation....a bottle a day is a lot. Maybe that's split among friends. Laughter and happiness is also very good for your health.

drjshull wrote:

LOL - everything in moderation....a bottle a day is a lot. Maybe that's split among friends. Laughter and happiness is also very good for your health.

I agree on sharing the bottle with friends! Good friends and happiness... two of the best "medicines" there are. Great comment.

Thanks, GoingFor99. Today, there are so many changes occurring for the better, it seems. Change is always good, especially when it comes to awareness. We are becoming more aware of the saturation of unhealthy chemicals in our foods and environments, and it seems to be helping restore an appreciation for more natural foods, foods grown by small, local farmers, pure dairy, and higher quality foods.

Learning to relax and take time to really "smell the roses" is a movement I see coming back, too. I really think the majority of people have forgotten the simple ways of life, and have forgotten how to relax. It's time we all try to love, laugh, and slow down a bit more.