Topic: Eye Diseases and Smoking

Smoking is associated with a number of eye diseases some of which even lead to loss of sight. The earlier the smokers quit smoking cigarettes, the better are their chances of having healthier eyes.

Graves

Re: Eye Diseases and Smoking

I wonder how much is caused by the chemicals they put in cigarettes opposed to the natural cigs or pipes and cigars? I'm not saying to smoke, but smoking has gone on for centuries, and since they started adding more and more chemicals to them, the problems with smoking increased.

I'm shocked for what you  saying.
We know only that lungs are effected due to smoking the cigarettes.Is this problem only for smokers or people sit behind him also?

Well, what she is saying is that many chemicals involved with smoking need to be addressed at a deeper level than just tobacco. Air pollution, metals such as arsenic and platinum, spraying with Chemtrails and pesticides, for example, can seriously affect the lungs. Smoking is toxic, no doubt, but many times, this is not the sole issue when addressing lung health. Don't stop there looking for lung toxins.

yeah what you has said is understood but my doubt is ....Is it causes harm to people sitting beside smokers?

Very true point.