Unfortunately most of the resveratrol that you ingest is destroyed by stomach acid before it is absorbed. But there is a great way (if you're willing) to get a much higher dosage.
First make sure that your resveratrol is trans-resveratrol. There are two main sources of this: grape skins and Japanese knotweed. Most of the commercial resveratrol is from the knotweed source since knotweed yeilds a much higher concentration than grapes. Boiled peanuts is also another source but the cost associated with producing that commercially makes it fairly cost prohibitive. It's even better if you can get some prepared specially prepared in a no-oxygen environment since it oxidizes very easily. That is usually under a blanket of nitrogen.
Most resveratrol comes in gel caps that can easily be pulled apart. The great news about resveratrol is that it can be absorbed sublingually (through mucus membranes like in the mouth). That bypasses the whole stomach acid conundrum.
What you can do to get the most benefit is to gently pull open the gel cap and empty the contents under your tongue. You'll want to hold that there for several minutes (try to hold it for ten if you can) and then simply take a drink of water and swallow the residue.
If you really want to take the time you can make a pack that you can hold in your mouth for a much longer period of time and avoid any residue. To do that simply do the following:
1) Take a standard coffee filter (the big white round paper). They are typically round, you'll want to create a rectangle. Use an Xacto-Knife or scissors to cut as large of a rectangle out of the flat center part as you can (about the width of a Post-It note).
2) Empty one or more gel capsules onto the center of the rectangle in as straight of a line and as near the center as you can.
3) Fold the long ends on top of each other and then the shorter side ends on top of that packing the resveratrol fairly compactly in the center. This should form a sort of pouch.
4) Insert the pouch between your lower lip and teeth. You might want to take a very small sip of water to moisten you mouth as well. Suck on this for as long as you can. If possible keep this in your mouth for a good hour or so and either simply throw it away or open it and swallow the contents (NOT the paper please). :-)
It's a much better delivery method.