Topic: Aspartame and sexual dysfunction

I once had a friend who lived across the street from me who became very invasive in my family life. First she applied for a job with my husband's company and I put in a good word for her to help her get the job.  Next she started carpooling with my husband under the guise of having a broken down car. Then she actually left her husband and 3 young boys to relocate with her job at my husband's company. I always suspected but then found out for certain years later that she was having an affair with my husband. My question is do you think drinking too many diet sodas could have caused her erratic behaviour?

Last edited by LMHO2523 (07-21-2011 2:28 pm)

Re: Aspartame and sexual dysfunction

Well, it affects most people in very negative ways, but it sounds as if she has many troubling issues. Her entire lifestyle should be considered as part of her behavior. Sounds like she needs serious counseling.

Dr. Hull, I do thank you for your great insight into the inner workings of my former neighbor's erratic behavior. It is almost as if you are channeling her thoughts and reasons. Weird, huh?!? I can sure give this person...let's just call her j. Smith, the name of a good family couselor and therapist. It is the same one my kids and I went to after finding out all the extracurricular activities my ex husband, J. Smith's former boss, was involved in. Maybe our paths will cross one day and I can pass this information on to her. Thanks again.

Well, sadly, I have learned of similar situations all too often. Aspartame is a nasty and dangerous chemical, and it has harmed countless people.