Topic: Absonutrix NO2 Xtreme....

When I asked my pharmacist about a good vitamin, he recommended Absonutrix NO2 Xtreme to me. It helps with circulation during workouts and building muscles afterward. Absonutrix seems to work great, better than others I've used.

Re: Absonutrix NO2 Xtreme....

Hello earnhome , , I was cruising about and saw your post. Sometimes I just reply spontainously, spontaniously, damn, I hate spell check, don't you - LOL. NO2 is about stuff I don't understand, but it triggered a thought about when I worked at a Performance Parts Warehouse for the automotive racing industry. Being a dumb kid, working with other dumb kids, we use to crack a Nitrous (N2O) bottle now and then. Hmmmmmmm I wonder if that is a source of any of my toxic levels, anyway, your post stirred up a funny thought having nothing to do with yours, but thanks - I'm chuckling now at my youthful misadventure.

I'm curious about NO2, since it and stacking is all over the internet. Me, just getting the gupchun' to walk around the block, well I don't think I need it yet. Maybe when I finally put that power 90 dvd in my pc and this "OG" = old guy sees some flicker of youthful days (always wanted to be the hulk when younger - LOL)

Have a great day, keep exercising, have a determined mind focusing on your cells building stronger and stronger - body, mind, spirit stuff

Tim

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." ~ ~ ~ William James

tsmog at HubPages Seduced Then Addicted  A Numinous Experience

I wouldn't mess with this - stick with building your body using natural, balanced nutrients and protein. You are what you are, and your body will have the correct amount of body fat and muscle that it needs for your body type; supply it the natural elements in a natural balance. Learn to be happy with how your are "constructed." Don't try to be what you are not.

Very cool. This is good for meditation, for the little ones, and for your pets, too. Thanks for the new topic.

I do yoga, and a good mat really does make a difference.