Topic: I am losing my hair due to vitamin Deficiency....

I am just 23 and losing my hair everyday. whats the reason..? I think it is due to vitamin deficiency, so can anybody tell me foods or products that supply more vitamins to body.. and stop losing my hair.
Any advice will be helpful...

Re: I am losing my hair due to vitamin Deficiency....

I prefer using natural products as opposed to the chemical hair loss products. Silica strengthens hair, skin, and nails quite well. Detoxing helps, too. Clean up your body and replace the nutrients needed to restore your hair.

vitamins is the main reason but may be same more factor responsible like:-
Heredity factors,Ageing Hormonal Imbalance,Illness and infectious diseases,Nervous disorders,Toxic substances,Injury and impairment.

Last edited by ccsvihealth (10-15-2010 2:17 am)

Here is information about natural vitamins for good quality healthy hair. Gather information about vitamins for hair growth.
Home : Nutrition : Vitamin : Vitamins Good for Hair

Vitamins Good for Hair
It is the deficiency of B vitamins (especially B6, biotin, inositol and folic acid) in your diet that lead to hair loss. The body needs plenty of vitamins for promoting health fitness, but there are some specific natural vitamins for hair growth like B5 (pantothenic acid and B3 (niacin). Read further to explore information about healthy hair vitamins

Thanks for the great nutrition information.

i agree, Hair loss can be caused by not having the right nutrition. And this usually happen during childhood to teenage years. Unhealthy food choices which leads to vitamin deficiency that can cause hair loss. So if you are seeing an alarming number of hair falling off, you might want to increase your protein, fruits and vegetables, particularly those that are rich in vitamin B.

Most people who have the hair analysis done are concerned about hair loss. There are so many chemicals in our food, water, air, soil.....too many unnatural toxins that try to excrete trough the skin, nails, and scalp. And, too many chemicals that effect the glands in the body. I suggest having a hair analysis done to see what toxins may be present that are causing this, and how they have affected your essential nutrients. Go to this site to see if it is of interest to you: http://www.hairanalysisprogram.com/

Thank you very much for great and informative post......

Last edited by SmithMikes (03-16-2012 5:45 am)

SteveBrad - very informative post. Thanks for posting such great info. So many people are worried about hair loss.

Thanks Steve for sharing the tips as I am looking for how to stop a receding hairline, and these tips are really useful for that.

Sometimes a receding hairline is what you have to live with. What's wrong with a receding hairline, anyway? Learn to be happy with how you are and don't try to change it.

I have lost all my hair except my eye lashes and eye brows.  I have had a rash on my scalp since the start of the hair loss.  I saw two dermatologists who both said it was alopecia.  At the same time my hair was falling out, I discovered that my white blood count had gone from 8 to a  3, MD referred to hematologist and ended up with a bone marrow biopsy which was negative.  I have been drinking diet coke and other sugar free products for many years.  Is it possible that this is all a result of  ingesting aspartame?

Pk, that is a very good possibility concerning aspartame.  There are so many symptoms out there with the consuming of any and all artificial sweeteners it is horrible stuff.  First off eliminate all artificial sweeteners and start reading all labels for the same and other artificial junk that is put into our foods.  Also start eating a diet that will enhance your white blood count.  A simple Google search will start you in the right direction.

PatB

Thanks,  have eliminated all of the sugar free products.  I will google your suggestion.  Very frustrating to not get answers from the medical community.

That is one of the most unfortunate situations with the doctors of today.  So many of them are just "relays" for big pharma and just pass their junk on to you, the (consumer ???) or guiney pig....  I'm sure most of them would be of great help with a broken limb or such but with general health none, general practitioners, will help with basic health needs or prevention.

PatB

Pk, you won't get answers from the medical community. They are too far gone into insurance payments and trips to Bermuda for selling you ED meds.

PatB, right on!