Topic: amazed at findings

weight gain, vertigo, extreme constant stomach pain, insomnia and high anxiety. curious as if spenda has been the culprit over the past 2-3 years. I use a lot of spenda, but am fearful that if i stop using it in my coffee and iced tea if i am going to gain even more weight when i replace with real sugar. I used to only use splenda once or twice a week, now its 4 packs in my tea, and 2 in my coffee.. daily. keep in mind i drink 1-2 cups of coffee a day, and about  5 glasses of iced tea. so roughly about 25 packets a day for about 1-2 years now. i'm on different medications for insomnia and anxiety, which are not known to cause weight gain, my dr is adament on making sure i am not on anything for weight gain, bc its a big concern of mine. but gaining 30 lbs in 1.5 years when i excersize is hard to explain. this book is being ordered, and i'm curious as to if i cut it out 100 % if it will help make me better, or just limit my consumption.

Re: amazed at findings

Always completely cut out anything unnatural, especially chemicals added to foods that have research proving they are harmful. Stop the Splenda completely - forever.

I just heard about this site after realizing that alot of my problems have probably been because of Splenda. I have recently lost a lot of weight and been battling an eating disorder. When I decided to go on a diet about a year and a half ago I switched to using splenda in my coffee. It didnt seem like a big deal since I was only using about 2-3 splendas a day. But I began to feel the effects of the eating disorder and became very depressed, lethargic, anxious, stressed about food, etc. After I went through treatment and began the stages of recovery. I was prescribed an anxiety/depression medication that was supposed to help me overcome those feelings of anxiety, worthlessness and hopelessness. It didnt seem to get much better, and I have been doing much better in regards to the disorder. I now have about 3-4 splendas per coffee and I am having at least 3 cups a day because I am feeling so tired. I am getting enough sleep but It doesnt matter, the more sleep/coffee I have it doesnt change my sleepiness. I am also very irritable at times and have been having constant mood swings. It has gotten progressivley worse and I am starting to believe that it has to be from all the Splendas and diet sodas/sugar free items I have been eating. How can I reverse these effects? (Besides just not having Splenda)

Well, you have already taken the first step - that is realizing that these diet products DO cause health reactions such as weight gain, anxiety, depression, and trouble sleeping. Now, challenge yourself to avoid them ALL for 6-weeks, and before your time is up, you will know that you are right, by the way you feel. Your symptoms will be going away, if not all gone. This will convince you more than anything - you will see, feel, taste, and experience the adverse effects of the diet chemicals for yourself.

Just do it, and see the results.

taking up this unnatural product does cause different effects on people as for the two different situation here, it is very interesting that hey have quite opposite reaction to splenda but generally it does cause health issues/problems that might only make conditions worst that is why it is best to avoid taking unnatural products altogether as much as possible as this is something that may only trigger more problems that actually making yourself healthier

Avieli you make a good point that these artificial sweeteners effect different people in different ways even though it is the same mix of poison.  From my reading and asking friends of their effects I have found that they (the poisons) take the individuals weak points, joints, muscles, eyes, energy or just about anywhere on/in the body and exacerbate the problem.  If the individual is young and healthy the problems may not appear until way into middle age and then that person may have no idea why they feel the way they do.  The stuff is BAD, DANGEROUS and any other words that can be associated with it, just stay away from it all together, READ LABELS, READ LABELS, READ LABELS…..

PatB

Yes, you are right PatB - toxins, all toxins, go to the weakest part of your body and break it down even more. This is common in all animals. And you are right to READ LABELS. I even read all the labels for my animal feed. You can't be careful enough in today's world.