Topic: Whats wrong with me?

For years now I have been having these "spells". I will describe them to you: First I get really tired and have no energy, then my legs get restless and I cant get comfy and feel like I need to stretch them while my legs are restless I feel extremely cold.. not to the touch but inside. Like I have a really high fever (I have checked and my temp is normal). Almost like tremmors. When that wears off I get a migrane and feel like I have just run a 100 mile race in 5 min.
I do have low iron but take a supplement everyday. The doc attributes these "spells" to that. I just dont think thats what is causing it, as my levels have been ok lately. I am wondering if it could be a side affect to Dt Coke. I guess my question is... have you heard of anyone with these same symptoms? I am gonna cut Dt Coke out of my diet to see if thats the cause.
Any more suggestions?

Re: Whats wrong with me?

The doc attributes these "spells" to your supplements? CHANGE DOCS! This person is way off base.

Have I heard of anyone reacting this way to Diet Coke?  Maybe several thousand! Seriously!

Actually the Doc attributes the "spells" to low iron. I just have a hard time with thinking that low iron is the reason. Sometimes my iron levels are ok and I still have the spells. So do you think it could be an aspertame reaction?

Yes. Many people are low in iron and they do not experience vertigo. If you are using aspartame and experience any odd health reaction that your doc can't figure out - remove the aspartame, restore your healthy spectrum of nutrients, and see if the health symptoms go away. They usually do. IF they don't, then I suggest doing a hair analysis and let's explore what other toxins are inside your body keeping you out of balance.

My iron was low when I was a little kid, and I never was dizzy. I was tired for a kid, and I noticed my skin was pale, but no dizziness.

Every symptom you describe suggests Aspartame® poisoning.

Thank you so much for all your suggestions. I am defifnaly going to eliminate aspertame from my diet. Do you think its all artificial sweeteners or just aspertame that my body reacts to and gives me these spells?

Anytime aspartame is used and strange, and new, health symptoms arise, ALWAYS remove the aspartame and see if those symptoms disappear. Then, you'll know for sure the cause and effect. But if some health concerns remain, I suggest having the hair mineral test done to see what other toxins are present and what nutrient imbalances remain. Go to http://www.hairanalysisprogram.com/ and learn about the hair analysis - it saves time and money spent guessing.

I had the hair analysis done and it helped me a lot. I had no clue that I was low in lithium, but once I started taking the right kinds of natural lithium, man, my emotions straightened out. I only took it for the time Dr. Hull recommended, which was about 4 months I think, but it worked. I would never have known why I was so out of balance.

I try to do a hair analysis every year to check those levels, but now that I am more aware, I can tell if I am out of balance because I start to feel different and get moody again. SO, I'll check my hair levels and readjust to what I need. It's been great for me to have a handle on this and not depend on medicines that never worked anyway.

iam 18 years old and i feelt like ive been in the clouds for 3 years now.  i use to be so happy and full of energy. i would chew about 3 peices a day of gum (orbit) or (trident) i love gum its a habit ive been having a gum chewing addiction for like 8 years now. after learing about this toxic posion i now know why i feel so dum and depressed and in the clouds i sleer my words its really bad i have like socail anxiety cause of this toxin and really bad memory loss . i use to have great memory  and speech and always knew what to say now relationships are broken and my life is falliing apart i cant let this posion get to me at such a young age ... from this day i will never put anything in my mouth that has apertame in it . it kills your brain and insides . the sad thing is that my little brother is adicted to coca cola he only drinks coca cola i really need to help him .. but right now i need to get my mind together  hope that someone understands me ,woody 123

Chewing sugar-free gum for the past 8 years means you've been chewing these chemicals since you were 10. Wow. that's when you were a child. We all understand what's happening to you, woody123 - it's your body developing with a toxic and dangerous chemical in it every day. This chemical has been proven to cause MS and cancer. And memory loss. You are left with the fall-out from growing up eating a chemical over-riding your body's development.

I have been reading with interest the comments on aspartame...I would not touch it myself...(I was told I was lucky to have been aware of it's poisonous effect back in the eighties when I had a bad reaction to a diet dr pepper) I had horrible stomach pains and even sought out the cap (it was a glass bottle with no ingredients on the label)I had to look in the trash to find it...it was written very tiny...but listed aspartame...looking back they were trying to hide it from consumers even then.

Speaking of tiny...and hiding ingredients...it is even in breath mints...but so small on the package... most people wouldn't notice...so beware...and I have read they were caught a few instances...of not listing aspartame at all...but were required to mention phenalalnalane  (sorry for misspelled word)

My mother in law (pased away now at 92) always had a reaction to aspartame when well-do-ers would bring her "healthy sugar free snacks" I continually tried to guard her consumption and warned her not to eat anything unless I read the label...she would call me and be very confused...each time I would question her and always somebody had given her something with aspartame...I could tell just to talk to her...normally she was in a pretty stable mind.

I watched my daughter in law...become a screaming shrew, moody and gained weight, became diabetic and had hormone problems at a young age...but would not listen to me about aspartame, and even kept a can of diet drink in her hand most of the time...maybe a "in your face" thing!

I have tried to spread the warning...some will listen...most won't...but we have to keep trying. As to whether it will ever be taken off the shelves...probably not...sadly the money driven few override common sense.

Aspartame is mentioned in "Natural Cures they don't want you to know about" by Keven...and in several other good books...actually that's how I judge a health or diet book...look up aspartame in the index...and if they recommend rather than warn against the poison...I quickly put the book down. If they know so little...or if they ignore facts...I am not interested in anything else they have to say...

Thanks for your good work Doctor! I appreciate the good information!

JT - nice post. Thank you. Especially your recommendation of looking in the index to see if an author recommends aspartame or not. Yep, that's a great barometer for those who really know their stuff as opposed to those who will sell their soul for a buck.