Topic: Electronic Cigarettes: Countless Benefits

Electronic cigarettes which are also known as E-cigarettes or E-cigs are cigarettes that are completely non flammable that use state of the art refined micro-electronic technology to provide users with a real smoking experience without the tobacco and tar found in conventional cigarettes. The electronic cigarettes look, taste and feel like the traditional cigarettes even though they are clearly a healthier substitute. In case you are wondering where to buy electronic cigarettes, then you will be surprised to know that they are easily available in the United States market. Many people are already using them as a means to quit smoking or when they are seeking for a less harmful alternative to cigarette smoking.

Thanks,
Corwin Smith
http://www.ecigsunlimited.com/

Re: Electronic Cigarettes: Countless Benefits

I'm not sure about these cigarette replacements. If you are going to smoke, smoke all-natural tobacco with no added man-made chemicals. If you want to quit, then quit and replace the habit with a healthier one, like golf, sewing, walking or painting.

I'm sorry, but this sounds just all too unnatural to me.

vaperite.com - A better alternative for e-cigarettes and vaping featuring Natural and organic vape juices. Electronic smokeless cigarettes and ecig starter kits are available with various organic and natural e-juices flavors.

How about just smoking pure forms of tobacco, cutting back on how many you smoke, OR SIMPLY QUITTING ALL TOGETHER?

Never heard of the vaperite smokeless cigarette. It's like diet soft drinks, to me - if you're going to drink a cola, drink the highest quality pure cola available and enjoy just one. If you are going to smoke, which is a topic all on its own, then smoke a pure and natural tobacco and have but a mere few. Back in the day, people packed their pipes with pure tobacco with no chemicals sprayed on it or added to it once harvested. People smoked pure cigars. The basic issue with cigarettes is the chemicals added to increase profits for the companies. The is the issue with ALL consumables today - even medicines that were once pure.