Topic: PH Balance and Cancer

I got an E-Mail from The Health Sciences Institute today and it gave me a new incite to a “new” cancer treatment.  This “new” treatment has only been around for about the past 50 years.  There was a time that the FDA apparently BANNED the use of it for obvious reasons, was not costly enough or someone was not making much money off it.

Anyway the “new” treatment is with Cesium Chloride (PH treatment).  What I am reading is that cancer feeds off an acidic environment and begins multiplying cells.  Link to better explanation than me:
http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Alkaline.html

Again apparently the FDA had to succumb to popular opinion and reverse the ban because it was becoming too obvious that the treatment was successful.

Dr. Hull has mentioned frequently the importance of body PH and how to correct or maintain.  I am guilty as any on the neglect of monitoring PH.  Thinking back mine was acidic each time I had a very bad case of flu or cold bug.  The same was probably true when I went through my cancer, I was not monitoring it at that time.  If this is the case, that cancer is produced and provided for in an acidic environment, we really  need to educate ourselves and our children to monitor and maintain our PH levels to help ERRADICATE this menace from our society.  An added plus would be fewer colds and flu bugs.

PatB

Re: PH Balance and Cancer

My Candida blew up because I was too acidic. Dr. Hull is right, and so are you PatB, acidic environments breed disease. This is good news about this new (old) health treatment. I'd consider it an any disease treatment to balance the pH. Keeping my pH more alkaline keeps my Candida from getting worse.

Here is another new (old) solution to cancer.  I had read about this some months back but found it again tonight.  I like the way it is described, very logical and straight forward.  The idea is to alkaline the cancer to death by raising your alkaline to about 8.5 for a short period using baking soda (aluminum free).  Here is an excerpt using 100 percent maple syrup combined with baking soda;

“This treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup and baking soda. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline, removes the microbe inside the cancer cell.”
This link is: http://www.squidoo.com/alkalizeforlife#module34410542

This is a very long article (site) but well worth reading.

Dr. Hull, what might be your thoughts on raising the PH to an 8.5 for short periods in this circumstance?  I know your recommendation is 6.4 – 6.6 and I agree with you but under an extreme situation as cancer and attempting to “avoid” the obvious current regimen of other drastic choices as surgery, chemo and radiation would not this be a better choice?  Would there be any potential problems such as stones developing during that short of time of several weeks?  This site and possibly John Hopkins recommends a PH norm of 7.0 - 7.4 which is above the mid range.

In closing it is becoming more and more obvious that the “cure” for cancer is out there already and most likely has been “discovered” many, many, many years ago.  The obvious disregard for human life by our medical community is disgraceful by not acknowledging these findings and pursuing these “simple cures”.

PatB

I don't think that raising your pH while fighting cancer will do your body any harm worse than the cancer. It is harder to raise and maintain a higher pH than you think, though. The pH of the blood is around 7.4, but the body has natural acids, like lactic acid for example, so the water in your body is always a bit lower. To keep an alkaline pH as high as 8.0 and above is hard to do, but if fighting caner, you bet - this is worth a try.